EWVCF and Affiliates Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
The Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation (EWVCF) and its affiliates work with donors who have established more than four dozen scholarship funds. Awards range from $500 to $6,000. In 2022, the Foundation awarded over $180,000 in scholarships to students in Jefferson, Berkeley, Morgan, Hampshire, and Hardy Counties.
Our scholarship application is available through an online platform, AwardSpring. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on March, 3rd, 2023.
To see a list of scholarships available through the Community Foundation, click on the following links:
Hardy Funds – residents of Hardy County
Go directly to our application site: https://ewvcf.awardspring.com
- November 1st, 2022 – Our online application goes live.
- March 3rd, 2023 – Applications are Due. No Exceptions. The system will not accept applications after midnight.
- March/April – Our committees will review applications and conduct interviews for certain scholarships.
- May – We will notify applicants only if they’ve been selected to receive a scholarship.
- June 15 – Recipients must submit a completed scholarship acceptance form before we can process their scholarship for payment.
- July – Scholarship awards are mailed to schools (made payable to the school to benefit the recipient).
For step-by-step guidance on completing the online application, download: EWVCF AwardSpring Navigation Guide
For answers to common questions about our scholarship program, download Scholarships-FAQ-2023
For information about non-traditional scholarships, click here: Scholarships with Separate Applications