Now Accepting 2021 Spirit of Giving Nominations
Meaningful community solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return. We are so lucky to have such generous people that support our community.
The Hampshire County Community Foundation is looking forward to honoring and celebrating Hampshire County’s generous spirit with its 2021 Spirit of Giving awards. This year we will be recognizing individuals, families, groups, organizations, and businesses who have made outstanding community contributions that have enhanced, improved, or positively affected the overall quality of life in Hampshire County, through philanthropic or other means.
Program and Nomination Details:
- Anyone can submit a nomination, using the below form.
- Your nominee must be a resident, group, or business within Hampshire County.
- An advisory committee, made up of community volunteers and HCCFR Board Members, reviews all nominations to make the selection. The community foundation will select honorees based on information received in the nomination, so please be as specific as possible.
- All nominees will be notified of their nomination and their name(s) will be listed on the Community Foundation’s website at that time.
- Selected Honorees will be introduced during the Spirit of Giving reception on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, using a new video format. HCCF volunteers will work with individuals making the nomination to create a 2–3-minute video highlighting the accomplishments of the nominee. The video will be shown at the reception in lieu of introductory remarks.
- Nominees must be present at the reception to be honored.
- Honorees will be presented with a gift and certificate of appreciation at the event.
Anyone can submit a nomination by completing the 2021 SOG Nomination Form below and submitting it by September 10th.