EWVCF and Affiliate Scholarships – Apply Online
The Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation (EWVCF) and its affiliates work with donors who have established more than four dozen scholarship funds. Awards range from $500 to $6,000. In 2022, the Foundation awarded over $180,000 in scholarships to students in Jefferson, Berkeley, Morgan, Hampshire, and Hardy Counties.
Our scholarship application is available through an online platform, AwardSpring. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on March, 3rd, 2023.
To see a list of scholarships available through the Community Foundation, click on the following links:
Hardy Funds – residents of Hardy County
Go directly to our application site: https://ewvcf.awardspring.com
- November 1st, 2022 – Our online application goes live.
- March 3rd, 2023 – Applications are Due. No Exceptions. The system will not accept applications after midnight.
- March/April – Our committees will review applications and conduct interviews for certain scholarships.
- May – We will notify applicants only if they’ve been selected to receive a scholarship.
- June 15 – Recipients must submit a completed scholarship acceptance form before we can process their scholarship for payment.
- July – Scholarship awards are mailed to schools (made payable to the school to benefit the recipient).
For step-by-step guidance on completing the online application, download: EWVCF AwardSpring Navigation Guide
For answers to common questions about our scholarship program, download Scholarships-FAQ-2023
For information about non-traditional scholarships, click here: Scholarships with Separate Applications